Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as posted last week I finally was able to get a new bike after my loss back in december on my 03 600 RR. picked up the new 06. bike definitely feels lighter. bike also feels stronger but it could just be that the power curve is set up better. havent really got on it hard yet though. plan on getting a new exhaust soon but havent made up my mind yet on what brand. had two bros before but thinking of going with a full system this time. bike seems noticebly stronger off the line. wondering if anybody else would agree to this. my 03 didnt want to pick up quite as easy as the 06. i got on it sorta hard on one particular take off and it stood straight up to salute me! well back to work for me. cant wait to get off and put some more fresh miles on the new baby.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ive got an 05 but have ridden my friends 03 and I can definitely say the 05 is an upgrade. Not sure if there is a difference between and 05 and 06 but I can agree with you that the 05 06 seems lighter, quicker, stronger than the 03's. Congrats on the bike bro.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts