Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
There is some serious sh*t over the horizon.

I really wonder what the world is going to look like in 5-10 years...

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
thats what i've been saying for a while in the WW3 thd a few month ago. isreal or Gaza is not the real issue here. Korea and Pakistan is. as far as right now, it seems like Pakistan is start handeling things. on the other hand, those korea is nation with massive balls sysdrom. so if they have the full nuclear capability, they will use it. the matter is when not if.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
"Korea and Pakistan"

Folks, Syria and Iran are trigger-happy too.
They are? I'd classify the USA to be far more trigger happy than either of those countries. Iran isn't even close to a thread to the USA, it's all fearmongering BS.

North Korea is just seeking attention... nothing's going to happen, they've played this game for the last 20 years.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
They are? I'd classify the USA to be far more trigger happy than either of those countries. Iran isn't even close to a thread to the USA, it's all fearmongering BS.

North Korea is just seeking attention... nothing's going to happen, they've played this game for the last 20 years.
The USA hasn't done shyte, in Iraq or Afghanistan. Wait and you'll see the sleeping giant awaken like the Japs saw when the right aggression comes our way

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Did I sound worried? I'll stop giving out false vibes.
Not particularly... just stated what I was thinking about the whole North Korea situation. I probably should have used "people should..." instead of "you should...". Wasn't pointing any fingers...

The USA hasn't done shyte, in Iraq or Afghanistan. Wait and you'll see the sleeping giant awaken like the Japs saw when the right aggression comes our way
Yea, I can't wait... :tard::all_cohol:wave:

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
There is some serious sh*t over the horizon.

I really wonder what the world is going to look like in 5-10 years...
Please refer to post #2 :(

Seriously, the big 3 that will be played up Iran, N. Korea, Afganistan, and Israel is not helping anything, getting ready to start even more crap with Iran and Palestine

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
What do you guys think about the current events with NK?

I think we should NuKe them before they nuke us.............:all_cohol

Seriously......I don't know. North Korea and Iran are both becoming a huge pain in the ass to the U.S.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
nuking Korea is not the first option. since they have nukes as well. with the recent rocket development, we could have a detrimental regional effects here. Korea is not like Iraq, they have a huge army, 5000+ tanks, 2000+ jet fighters, and other war machines. if we nuke them, they will nuke south korea, and japan. the extend of the war could harm china and Russia as well. this would pull the barely stabilize global economy to the ground.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts