Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the bike has finally been on its side, granted I wasn't on it... I came home yesterday and parked the bike on the side of my house in the grass went upstairs to change while it cooled down. Next thing I hear is this loud *Thud* I look out the window and see the bike on its side. Ive never had my heart sink that fast! Ran outside in my boxers strugglin to pick this heavy son bitch up. Lesson learned though the kickstand will eventually sink into grass and come crashing down! Be safe out there everyone!

-Ry

·
Registered
171 Posts
lol. sorry. i been drinkin. THAT SUXS.
gotta ask, Why did you park it in the grass?
I only laugh because it sounds like something i would do. Any significant damage?
Im def not judging...second day i have mine...i thought the kickstand was down....NOPE

·
Registered
phoenix, RIP. team white, RIP. 1098S, sold. only a cage as transport for now.
2,147 Posts
oh no!!! hopefully not too much damage since it was parked in grass.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
lol yea man sometimes you learn from experiences like this, glad nothing happened to it.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
After you get the first scratch or two out of the way, you stop caring so much. lol
WERD! I used to be anal about my bikes. After the first couple, you don't worry so much. Now getting pissed for a bit, that doesn't go away...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
WERD! I used to be anal about my bikes. After the first couple, you don't worry so much. Now getting pissed for a bit, that doesn't go away...
aint that the truth. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.