Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NorCal peeps...

anyone doing the trackday at thunderhill on the 27th of july??
ill be up north during that time and am seriously thinking of doing that trackday...
as long as my plans and funds permit.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...

maybe its time i log on BARF and see whos going.:book1::all_cohol

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sorry I am not going to this TD, but on Monday Aug 3rd, theres an OPEN TD at Thunderhill for $220 w/ Kneedraggers and a BBQ that Im going to attend.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Slaps, not going this time.... I usually ride mostly with keigwins. That and I already did 4 trackdays this month (2 days at infenion and 2 days last week at Thill with zoomzoom:toothy4:)

Why dont you take advantage off doing two days, second day they have there "fast way" school. It will be worth it since you are making the long trek from so cal.

I have heard a lot off good things about it. If I wasnt commited to a ticket pack with keigwins this year I would do it.

Next year if they have that school available I will be there. My next Thill trackday will be the Keigwins Novice school in August & Bwill august 29th/30th.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Slaps, not going this time.... I usually ride mostly with keigwins. That and I already did 4 trackdays this month (2 days at infenion and 2 days last week at Thill with zoomzoom:toothy4:)

Why dont you take advantage off doing two days, second day they have there "fast way" school. It will be worth it since you are making the long trek from so cal.

I have heard a lot off good things about it. If I wasnt commited to a ticket pack with keigwins this year I would do it.

Next year if they have that school available I will be there. My next Thill trackday will be the Keigwins Novice school in August & Bwill august 29th/30th.
damn, youre a trackaholic. lol.

yea i hear ya on the two day dealio...i just dont have enough funds to cover it. i got a couple other trackdays weeks after THill...so i need to keep money aside in case i need new tires or something comes up.

maybe ill get a chance to do the aug 29 or 30 BWill TD and meet up with you bro.

next yr, ill plan my trackdays ahead of time and a lil better. definitely gonna try out Infineon. but for now, im stoked about doin THill. goodluck to you and ride safe bro! :five:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts