Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on hitting up this trackday with some Socal/Centcal trackwhores.
whos down to pull a roadtrip to ride there? or any of the Norcal dotnet fam want to meet and pit at the track?

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I'm in!!!!! See you guys there... I will bring plenty of apple juice!!!!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where you staying at? Need to figure out where we're crashing at on Sunday.
crash at my crib? ill ask my pops and brother if its okay.
if anything, sleep in my garage, bring a tent and something to sleep on.:shakehand

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Let me know what the plan is guys... I just ordered new brake lines since I sold my old ones... Lol so I have no front brakes...

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea we can plan. the trackday is still a long way from now. plenty of time to make plans.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wont be cleared to ride by race direction yet... lol.. going to have surgery tomorrow..
bwahahahaha, i forgot about that homie. my bad.

there will be other days to hit up thunderhill. we'll plan one that more of us could go.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll be there, Just look for the old (56) bald dude on a red black 09. I'll be bringing up the rear in the c group. I'll be there with Kiegwins on 7/25 also !
ill look out for you. if youre solo, and if you want, you can come pit with us. :shakehand
myself and maybe 3 other members here will be there. ill always take the oppurtunity to ride T-Hill. so ill most definitely be there, the other 3 is still 50/50.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
ill look out for you. if youre solo, and if you want, you can come pit with us. :shakehand
myself and maybe 3 other members here will be there. ill always take the oppurtunity to ride T-Hill. so ill most definitely be there, the other 3 is still 50/50.
I requested the days off already from work. I got my new warmers in yesterday too. Where you at Junior? We rolling or am I renting a truck? Lol

1 - 20 of 101 Posts