Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting everyone know Take it to the Track's first trackday is going to be on February 28th at Buttonwillow. They will be running 3 groups with 20 minute sessions, C group (begginer), B group (intermediate), and A group (advanced). There is still spots in all the groups, so go to ti2tt.com and reserve your spot. They are running clockwise configuration 13. Also the following weekend March 6th and 7th they will be at Spring Mountain in Pahrump, and if you haven't been there yet I recommend checking it out, it's one of my favorite tracks.Also if you are new to the track or are returning from a lengthy hiatus, Rick Becker offers a bike camp, race track orientation, at all the ti2tt events. If your interested check out 13ikecamp.com, or sign up through the ti2tt website (his program helped develop my skills immensely). I'll be at all the California and Nevada trackdays with ti2tt and I hope to see some of you out there!

·
Registered
141 Posts
myself and several people i know are already signed up!
I took Rick Beckers class , and it really helped me:+1:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I was about to bust open a thread about the start of Ti2tt and Bike Camp's 2010 season but you already got one going!

We are going to offer Bike Camp at all California dates and possibly out in Arizona as well. (We are riding INDE in Arizona, if you havent checked this track out yet you are missing out! Info can be found here)

Rick and I have been working on getting you the most amount of classroom/video review time without missing any seat time. We are dedicated to making your trackday fun and very instructional and hope for a great 2010.

Dont be a stranger, in the class or not, come by our tent and say hi!

-Evan

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been well, work has been slow but other than that everything has been going really well. I finally got to spend some money on my bike so I'm pretty stoked about that, and I'm stoked about the 34 days I'm suppose to be at the track this year. How about you, how have you been?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, I wish i got some suspension stuff, that will be next. I got an Erion Racing exhaust, the bazzaz z-fi tc and z-afm, a 520 chain and sprocket kit (-1+2), a BMC race air filter, pair block off plates, galfer ss lines front and back, and a lap timer. I'm pretty excited about it, I should be receiving it all this week so ill have a pretty busy weekend.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
No, I wish i got some suspension stuff, that will be next. I got an Erion Racing exhaust, the bazzaz z-fi tc and z-afm, a 520 chain and sprocket kit (-1+2), a BMC race air filter, pair block off plates, galfer ss lines front and back, and a lap timer. I'm pretty excited about it, I should be receiving it all this week so ill have a pretty busy weekend.
Holy cow, thats a load of good stuff! Im sure you going to notice a huge gain in power and response. Good luck with getting that all installed next weekend.

Are you staying at the devonshire?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah hopefully it all goes smoothly. I'll be staying at the devonshire when we go to streets, do you guys stay there when we go to buttonwillow also? For button on the 28th I'm just going to drive up early sunday. I am going to try and cut costs anywhere I can this year because I am going to the track so often. So I will most likely drive to all the track days on saturday morning stay saturday night then leave sunday evenings, and that will save some money on the hotel and food for an extra night. I am super stoked about button I have never been there before so it will be fun learning a new track, and I am even more stoked for spring mountain, my buddy Eric will be going with me for his very first track day. He is already signed up for the saturday bike camp and im excited to get him on a track, he has progressed rather rapidly on the street so I am pretty pumped to see how he is going to do on the track. See you in 14 days!!!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts