Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I want to see a huge turnout at this event. This is an absolutely amazing track with an even more amazing facilities. I haven't ridden a track that I love more. You can sign up and find out all the vital information at Ti2tt.com or through me, I hope to see all of you there!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a solution to those problems, just find someone to carpool with and camp instead of staying in a hotel. That's what I have been doing for the past two years, and it's saved me tons of money.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Being that there hasn't been a lot of activity in this thread I figured I could maybe entice you guys with a $20 a day discount, pm me for the discount codes if your interested in going.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Hey Christian, been good bro. I've been doing the supermoto thing lately and I haven't gone out on the R6 since I made it street legal. I was ready to tear it down back to track duty until I screwed up my foot.

If its feeling better I might consider going out there. You been racing at all?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Christian, been good bro. I've been doing the supermoto thing lately and I haven't gone out on the R6 since I made it street legal. I was ready to tear it down back to track duty until I screwed up my foot.

If its feeling better I might consider going out there. You been racing at all?
I decided not to race this year in preparation for a full season next year, I have been working on improving as a rider. I also bought a sv650 to open up more classes. So next year it's on, I'm going to give it everything I've got. Well I hope you have a speedy recovery, and I hope to see you out there.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Haha I always say that.

Right on man, best of luck to ya. I will be out there soon if I dont make it this time.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, we had to cancel the rest of our dates at SMMR due to lack of attendance. As much as we wish we were rich and were able to piss money away, we are not. I love the tracks and facilities out at spring mountain, and I am really bummed we won't be there the rest of the year, but we are still running at willow springs labor day weekend and our season closer in November. I really hope to see a huge turnout September 2-3rd out at WSIR. See you guys on the track!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts