Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there Saturday the 5th. Who else from .net is going to be there?

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
the answer is nobody SCOTT! real .net folks are going to big willow...the MANS track! you get it @the .net discount!!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
:( I'll be there but only for Sunday.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
the answer is nobody SCOTT! real .net folks are going to big willow...the MANS track! you get it @the .net discount!!!!
Yea, for MEN with liter bikes and money for tires! Come play at a technical track at SOW!

Just playing with you, both tracks require a different skill set. As always, the Camp will be running with Ti2tt at SOW this labor day weekend. I don't think there are many spots left, especially at such an inexpensive price.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Fo sho! I'll be going with my new teammate so we're gonna have some fun tearing it up out there. I'm even spending a few days in Vegas afterwards. Its gonna be a killer trip ;)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Fo sho! I'll be going with my new teammate so we're gonna have some fun tearing it up out there. I'm even spending a few days in Vegas afterwards. Its gonna be a killer trip ;)
It is sounding like it! I am hoping to get a mini Vegas trip in there Saturday night. Its been a couple months since I have seem the flashing lights.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Yeah, I think it was someone else. I don't own a jeep or a custom plate. I wish I had one though. LOL!

I can't wait for this weekend!

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Yea, for MEN with liter bikes and money for tires! Come play at a technical track at SOW!

Just playing with you, both tracks require a different skill set. As always, the Camp will be running with Ti2tt at SOW this labor day weekend. I don't think there are many spots left, especially at such an inexpensive price.
bwahahahaha, i feel ya on the money for tires part! i actually enjoy SOW more:drunk:

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just got home and I'm exhausted, which is a good thing because it means that I finally got my body position right!

Had a great time, once again thanks to Mike (Take It 2 the Track control rider).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts