Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried a search but didn't see this topic. Sorry if it is a re-post.

I was reading my new issue of Motor Cyclist when I came upon this article, "Who knew? I fought the Law" Now I believe in following and obeying all laws, but sometimes **** happens and you get a ticket. The article is about someone who got a speeding ticket and beat the ticket. He used a website to get his information. The article is on page 18 of the April 2007 issue. The website is www.helpigotaticket.com

The article and website has to do with Cali. laws but may help in other States. Hopefully this helps fellow riders. Good luck and Ride safe!!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
cool site.. might be better than ticketassassin.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
nice info...just hope i never have to use it

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
the issue with that is it might work fine on regular city streets but you can bet that the officers patrolling the canyons WILL have a traffic survey, since many motorcyclists use this argument. They're also more likely to show up, etc...

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wow.

That site is very thorough and informative. Can a ADMIN or a MOD please STICKY this? VERY, VERY useful!

I can only image how long it will be before it gets taken down or gets commercialized like a pay site.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
they have task forces on palomar....sometimes up to 7 patrol cars, 2 motorcycles, and 1 helo.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they have task forces on palomar....sometimes up to 7 patrol cars, 2 motorcycles, and 1 helo.
Man that must be a funny sight to see. Especially if you're driving normal and there are a ton of cars pulled over.. But I bet it sucks if you're speeding..:icon_lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts