Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting at work right now and I am having a really hard time concentrating and finding the energy to work! Some of my other co-workers feel the same way. I can't imagine that an hour time change would affect us this much. Anyone else feeling sluggish today?

I'm excited about more daylight after work though!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Sluggish? No way man!!! Of course, I did show up 2 hours late to work today, so go figure. Musta been that hour I overslept this morning.

·
Registered
540 Posts
i felt the same, so i just left work... of course, our barn burnt down yesterday, so i'm a tad off overall, but still...

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
nah I'm good. I have good training though. Try being on ship hauling a$$ you have the time changes every other day. It's good when your headed west since you get the extra hour of sleep. Headed East though you lose. Then your really hurtin.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dozadj said:
nah I'm good. I have good training though. Try being on ship hauling a$$ you have the time changes every other day. It's good when your headed west since you get the extra hour of sleep. Headed East though you lose. Then your really hurtin.
I have wondered...how long could you actually make a day if you start at the International Date Line and keep flying west?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I was an hour late waking up, and consequently getting to work, worked an hour late to make up for it.

Disco said:
I have wondered...how long could you actually make a day if you start at the International Date Line and keep flying west?
Infinite, as long as you could fly around the equator @ 1038 mph.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I feel like crap anytime I come to this job it isnt the time change

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
It didn't really bother me this year. I didn't sleep that much this weekend and I still felt fine. Good enough to do a lot of yard work and do some riding. Normally it does effect me.

C

·
0 Posts
I got up an hour early this morning (so I thought at least) to go into work early to get some things done and set up for sales training we are having right now. Come to find out after looking at my Blackberry that daylight savings time happened. I remember hearing about it, just forgot. I just moved here to Cali from Indiana one of the few states that hasnt practiced daylight savings time. Oh well, I wasnt late at least.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I wonder if the time change will effect our bikes flux capaciter? but i havn't seen any effects yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts