Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well winter is upon us and it seems its time once again to do my yearly winter choirs for the bike. . . . . . . . . which means just turning on my heating grips!!! lol

GO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its actually been real cold out here the last couple days. Low 40s

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man i havent cleaned my chain in maybe 5000 milse! Time for a new one anyways.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
hehehe, i rode yesterday in temps of about 30-35 F. I am planning on riding on Thanksgiving day even in the rain (temps about 50 F). I cant get enough of riding, even with 91 Octane at $3.49 where i live. I want to put at least 450 miles on it to bring up my total 07 season miles to 9000 miles... Biggest concern isn't cold weather, rain etc, but rather black ice or just ice on the road.......that would ruin my day fairly quickly

all i do is layer up, and place my hands on the stator and clutch case covers from time to time when i am at a stop.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I had the wettest summer I can recall since I was a kid!...then when it finally dried out, it's freakin freezin!

She's all tucked away in the garage until April.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
I had the wettest summer I can recall since I was a kid!...then when it finally dried out, it's freakin freezin!

She's all tucked away in the garage until April.

4 month without riding i would go nuts :confused1 hang in there man

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
San Francisco is acutally warmer then Sacramento this time of year. I would say average temperature throughout the day is colder but the nights arent nearly as bad as the Central Valley. You can easily ride year round in San Francisco without many hiccups.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
got a ride in today...and I'm up at 4100 ft. elevation.... low tonight is supposed to be 17 degrees.....BUUURRRRRRRR
But we hit 45 today...clear and sunny....and that's plenty warm to keep the battery charged and the seals wet with a quick 20 minute ride
Snow is in the forecast next week though....damn damn damn :banghead:
Thats the problem here....summers are awesome but winters are hell

As long as the roads are clear and dry....I'll ride all winter long..errrrrrrrrr

As long as its somewhere above freezing :toothy12:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Haha, you a**hole! The only thing stopping me from riding is the rain. Houston gets cold but not that cold plus no snow. Couldn't live up north.

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
Yeah winter sucks. Right now I have to get a new battery so I can ride in my freezing cold morning weather of 45* and my 75* days. Dam I hate this.

you use heated grips in california...ahahahah I guess you also check in your balls for the winter?
No, but us cali people are one step ahead of the game and ready to ride at all times.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts