Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys how about we make a thread with all the things people want on the future honda? If we get enough people we could make a list of things and send it over to Honda Headquarters. Ill start out by saying i would like a slipper clutch and turning signals on the mirrors like the 1krr. I would also want a gear indicator, even though some of you guys are against that. I say lets find some common ground on improvments and get a bunch of members to agree with it, bring in to Honda.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i am pretty sure Honda does not care about an internet forum's opinion's on how they build motorcycle's, and i am pretty sure that Honda knows we will still buy them.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am pretty sure Honda does not care about an internet forum's opinion's on how they build motorcycle's, and i am pretty sure that Honda knows we will still buy them.
if spread it to other forums and got ALOT of people why wouldnt they care? we are their customers.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if they make all these improvements then maybe some people will buy a new model, instead of keep their old one...what would it take for you to replace your 04 ?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I think this thread is an interesting idea,,

Honda will be interested because they want to make a better bike than their competition and they want to sell more bikes then their competition,, even though we are their customers regardless,, all the gixer yami kawi customers are not hondas customers and honda is in a contsant battle to win them over...

with that said,, I think honda should:

add 5+ more hp and reduse the weight by 10+ pounds

make the solo seat cowl a choice over a passenger seat rather than a very expensive accessory

More genuine honda carbon fiber accessories, EX/ fenders, body work, guage cover,

stock adjustable rearsets

projector headlights

integrates signals front and rear (mirror signals said above)

·
Registered
149 Posts
+1 on the Signal lights! The 09 are a little better but get serious. The 07 look about the same shape as the signals on my 82 Ascot FT500 that I used to own in highschool

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
A gear indicator is an O.K. idea; great for people with short attention spans. I have to agree with v-tec crx on the seat cowl being an option rather than an accessory (like the '09 ZX-6R.. unless I completely messed that up). All I know is that they have to do something with the hideous rear fender. Bleh, I had to frown upon mine for an entire year (thank everyone who ever invented a delete kit).

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I am down for the slipper and the gear indicator too,, I just figured I would try and mention things that hadn't been mentioned

·
Registered
72 Posts
yeah what is with these bike companies and the rear fender? doesnt EVERYBODY cut that crap off? what a pain, they should at least do away with that on the rr edition right?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts