Which tire would you prefer for a group buy

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tire Group Buy *VENDORS WANTED*

So I've seen that Many people on here would be interested in a Tire Group buy, but the problem with that is that everyone wants different tires. so I'm making this poll as a SUGGESTION to vendors to what the overall .net society wants as a tire, making their life a little easier and hopefully getting us a tire group buy. So take a pick from the above.

(the more that vote to more likely it is that we get one of these things going)
So vendors this information is for you to use at your disposal.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I chose BT-002 RS as well, just tried them for the first time on an agressive ride in the canyons and f-in loved 'em!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I picked the BT-016, I want to try it out. The stickier edges take up a larger portion of the tire then the 2CTs does.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Come on bt-002! Sounds like a tire I want to try out. Perfect for track days, perfect for the street! I'll buy a few sets if the price is right.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
BT-002 RS has the sticky sides too, not just the 016's. in fact, the 002 RS are a more track-focused tire. i'm telling you that I rode HARD today on Glendora Mountain road, scraping knee on every turn and peg on many. never had 1 moment. the profile is perfect as well. i'm telling you that hands down, these are the best tires i've ever tried in my life. i wish i would've been hip to them sooner. i like them even more than the michelin power race DOT's. i can only imagine how the 003's must feel, oh my God. the one thing i will caution about is that the rear does wiggle a bit if you're a bit too hard on the throttle at full lean (which you shouldn't be anyway, I was just testing their grip a bit- stupid i know) as long as you're 75-0% leaned they stick awesome when hard on the throttle. the front is phenomenal in every way. makes trail-braking, quick-turn in and high entry speed a breeze.

·
Registered
841 Posts
bt016s sound like a better tire for race. bt002s are dual use, should last longer than 016s, from what I've researched.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
BT-016 is a street tire. BT-002 RS = street and trackday tire, from what i understand. haven't had a chance to try the 016 yet so i can't comment, but i don't know why i would try them if i already like the 002 RS's so much. i don't think the 002 RS tires have much durability though. at least my rear looks like it's going pretty damn quick on the edges. Bridgestone needs to get their ish together and stop making all their tires have confusing names and #'s that make no sense.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts