Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Ok, what do you recomend of the 3 tires for spirited canyon riding and why you like t

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
well i have only had the stock dunlop and the metzler m3 and its night and day i love the metzler so stickey theres not really any canyons in delaware but theres lots of highwas on/off ramps. lol

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Currently have my original Bridgestones and i've never had much confidence in them. BT-012s. Switching to Powers so i'll let ya know what I think soon.

·
Registered
772 Posts
i'm in the market for new tires and am leaning towards the qualifiers. i do a lot of commuting so i need something that'll last but still be good for an occasional ride through the canyons.

budzz007 said:
well i have only had the stock dunlop and the metzler m3 and its night and day i love the metzler so stickey theres not really any canyons in delaware but theres lots of highwas on/off ramps. lol
how long have you had the M3's? what kind of mileage are you getting from them?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Qualifiers all the way! I have almost 1k on mine and they ROCK!!! I'm not going to lie though, I've ridden on the PP's and they are great too! I got my Qualifiers for around 260 for the set. I say which ever you get cheaper honestly. You'll love both, I can honestly tell you I will put 100% faith into either one!!! I think the Qualifiers warm up just a LITTLE faster than the Michelins.

·
Registered
323 Posts
my dunlop lasted about 3500 miles and the m3 has about 2k on it so far and it still looks brandnew still sticky and warmup is almost nonexictant.by now on the dunlop it was slippin a little and warmup was alot longer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts