Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much tire pressure are you guys running front and rear?? just wondering im up in CT and thinking i should drop a few pounds i dont really knwo what im running now (been changing it up a bit new to the bike so trying some stuff out)

·
Registered
473 Posts
If its all highway riding the 36/42 will be good for a longer tire life, but if your carving the canyons you will get more tire on the pavement and the tire will heat up better with 32/34. As the temps in the tire build up, so will the pressure and the bike doesnt feel so heavy as they do with the tires cold. :p

·
Registered
473 Posts
You dont need to run a 38 unless you are having someone ride on the back. If your solo, run 32-33f and 33/34r. Make sure to heat em up though before getting into the leafs!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i ride alot with a girl on the back (they always ask for quick rides) but usaly there under 120 pounds so im thinking of maybe droping it to 36ish but idk id reather be safe then sorry. And i always warm up my tires even in the cage lol

U

·
0 Posts
Sorry, South Florida doesn't have many twisties and I might as well get good tire life and good MPG.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts