Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen this stuff? or ever used it? i just dont see how it would last very long. i understand its in the tread but there is still, dirt and rocks getting in there and scraping it off... not to mention the rubber bending would seem like it would wear down the paint.

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
i think it looks good on a white bike with white wheels..seen it before on a CL ad. it looked really clean..bike was all white and black..it added some color to the rubber.. like wheel stripes, for the black rubber lol.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
i've only see ONE show bike... ONE SINGLE BIKE... that looked "OK" with it (not good, just "OK")

I cant remember the make but I remember it was black and copper with CF here and there, tons of aftermarket/custom goodies, with the tread matching the copper color... I wanna say it was a Kawi but im not sure... and i think it had a CF Akra exhaust too... maybe someone knows which one I'm talking about...

but anyway, dont do it... it'll probably look like crap

·
Registered
991 Posts
^^^^ holy crap someone went a little overboard. Now hes got some nice green chicken strips to tell the world how bad of a rider he is.

·
Registered
760 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
By the way, what the hell is that big wire mesh thing/fairing over the stator cover? Anyone who thinks this is cool enough to spend thousands of dollars on gay custom fairings is retarded.

*oh god, please tell me that isn't a big speaker...

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
By the way, what the hell is that big wire mesh thing/fairing over the stator cover? Anyone who thinks this is cool enough to spend thousands of dollars on gay custom fairings is retarded.

ok i wont tell you thats what it is....

but if i said any thing else id probably be lying...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

:+1: x 10

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts