Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoying the awesome weather here in colorado on my day off, doing some canyon riding, when i felt the steering on my bike seem super sluggish. I pull over to inspect the bike and hear a large leak in my back Bt012. To make a long story short paid 75 bucks for tow to dealer, and 205 for a new D208 to be installed. Went from a great day to a crappy one really fast. :-x
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
51,143 Posts
thank god for that audi have you ever thought on joining the HRC honda riders club of america membership is only 39.00 and they offer great benefits usually if you buy your honda brand new they give you free membership for a year this way god forbid you need a tow truck it wont cost you 75.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
730 Posts
Where in colorado are you at?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
moeman said:
thank god for that audi have you ever thought on joining the HRC honda riders club of america membership is only 39.00 and they offer great benefits usually if you buy your honda brand new they give you free membership for a year this way god forbid you need a tow truck it wont cost you 75.00
:shock: did you say free with a new bike? cool, maybe i should look into it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Hey thanks for the HRC info. My dealership didn't even tell me about this when I bought my bike from them. Dickheads!!! :very_mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
xscape2me said:
Hey thanks for the HRC info. My dealership didn't even tell me about this when I bought my bike from them. Dickheads!!! :very_mad:
Mine either, i havent checked yet, but i hope us canadians get a free slice aswell...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
jamese said:
moeman said:
:shock: did you say free with a new bike? cool, maybe i should look into it!
If you bought it new and the dealer did their job you should get your membership card in the mail in about 4-6 weeks.

I've used it to get the bike towed to the house on a Sunday when the dealers were closed.

They will tow the bike anyplace within reason especially after hours to make sure that the bike is in a secure location.

Then they will retow the bike to the closest dealer when they open.

Just make sure you are in an area that has cell phone service! I wasn't and it took for freaking ever to get the tow truck to me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
My dealer explained the Red Riders Club to me, but I haven't received anything to that effect yet. Granted its only been 4-5 weeks. I'm giving him a couple more weeks before I go back to see whats going on. . . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a 98 audi a4 1.8t, I love it, i have quite a few mods done and it is a great handeling, and fairly quick car. I live in fort collins colorado, and go to school at Colorado State University.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top