Registered
1,037 Posts
lol noooo not the panda!!
+1 with the above.

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im getting freaking tired of it. i used to love this forum but it seems no one in here ever learns anything. i really dont mind answering the over 9000 "how does i wheelies" but when dumbasses give that advice like they know what they are talking about it drives me nuts!
do all of you just want to learn to wheelie to show off to the chicks on the freeway or is there actually anyone on this forum thats going to move past that question?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I think why you see so much retarded advice is that you are just one man, and they are many. You are being swarmed by the ignorant!

I give no advice on wheelies (or any stunting really), because I haven't done one for the soul purpose of doing a wheelie. I don't really like the idea of doing it, just to do it to show off to chicks on the freeway. All Id need to do anyway is turn my head toward them and lift my jacket or show them some sort of attention anyway. I have only pulled the rear off by practicing stopping, again, not for the purpose of doing a stoppie. But it was fun either way. :) I see that my post is getting a bit long, but I've drinking and am just going to keep typing. So.....I totally agree that people that have done a wheelie before by just hammering on the throttle, shouldn't give advice. Just like I have bought a stock once and solid it, I should not be giving advice to others on buying and selling stocks to turn a profit. I believe you are a mod for this part of the forum (or the whole forum, I dont know), but maybe just start banning peeps from posting on this section of the forum after a couple bits of retarded/unsafe advice? That is all.

:)

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
:shakehand

you have to have cruise control for the stopie right

my next bike is getting electronic cruise control, i dont care if people wanna laugh at me having a SS with cruise. its the best ting ever for long rides!!

and after i get one i will be able to do stopies HAHA

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
i want to learn how to stunt but i would never do any of the crazy **** on the highway, i dont even like to split traffic unless its stationary and i cruise through it, to many deaths out here in cali from dumbasses pushing way passed their limits. just sucks because theres no socal section and idk if theres any good stunters in my area.:banghead:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dude there are so many stunters in the so cal area it's sickening
really? im really new to the scene, as i said im not looking for using this **** to show off in the street i just wanna have some fun in a big parking lot doing some stunts. ive always been into flat land **** even when i use to skateboard. i just wanna meet some cool guys who are down to teach and have a good time, not be a bunch of cock sucking ******* ( not in the literal sence) who think their gods gift to sports bikes.

·
Registered
339 Posts
pew pew pew

kids- hey mom wow look at that!
soccor mom- oh neat, hope he doesn't hurt himself.
wheelie guy= fck you bitch i learnt dis **** from the interwebs, pow pow
kids-in shock*
soccor mom-poor kid!
wheelie guy-damnit, i did exactly what the interwebs guy told me to do and now i need a new bike!!! ffs!!!!!! no more interwebs learning for me!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.