Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Big thanks to all our service men and women. Also a real big thanks to their families for sacrificing so much for our great country.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes, thank you to all that serve, and have served. Let us not forget the sacrifices that you have made for our freedom.

·
Registered
129 Posts
we owe our freedom to the men and women who fight at our expense. GOD BLESS THEM

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Believe it or not, I see quite a bit of military-hating these days. "Free ride" and "couldn't do anything else" and "irresponsible", things of that sort. It's nice to see someone actually appreciates the fact that we put on a uniform and do our job (no matter WHAT it is) so they you, I, and everyone we care about can live the way we do.

You're welcome, friend, it's my pleasure.:rocker:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks to all who serve.

Military hating: Just remember, there will always be haters so just forget about them.

·
Registered
463 Posts
And thank you for being so appreciative.

Remember what Memorial Day is all about. It's for the ones who made the ultimate sacrifice.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks you guys... Im heading back to Iraq for number 3 in August... lets thank the ones who had it worst than us.... remember when the Vietnam vets came back and people spit in their face.. we only do what we are told... thanks all Vets and especially the ones who never came home...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts