Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Dont Sell

Votes: 24 64.9%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a YFZ450 that is in great condition, i have like 20 hours of riding on it. I am BUYING a track bike for next year, i could have it sooner if i sold the quad. If I were to wait it would take until march to get the scratch together to keep the quad and buy the tracker. what should i do?

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
I say keep it, you can never have to many toys. March is not to far away, just in time for tracking.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
He who dies with the most toys, still has the most toys.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
sell it , your gonna spend on new toys anyway..... nu stuff beats heaps of old stuff

·
Registered
525 Posts
I would wait to sell it. How much track riding are you going to get in before March? For me it is 0. Not sure what the weather is like in Mormon hell.

If you can afford both do it. That's my rule. But then again I keep buying more toys and never seem to get the others fully paid off. Thats why I am still paying on a 600RR, VTX1800, CRF230f, Xterra and my Saturn.

Later,
Dusty

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gee said:
sell it , your gonna spend on new toys anyway..... nu stuff beats heaps of old stuff

Not quite a heap of old stuff

New thing to add today: I might get a new job at a new comp. with a 70% raise. So i just might keep it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts