Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is toce really as loud as they say it is? I wanted a toce to start with but the more I read and searched the more people talked about how they are so loud and annoying and over the top. I came from a harley with short shots so I know what loud is. Is toce really that loud or should I just go 2 brothers and call it a day?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Yeah I owned one of those loud harleys that most people around here PMS about but I am going to look into earplugs and see how much better it is for my riding fatigue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know there are more options but these are the 2 I like and im not looking to squeeze every drop of HP I can get. IMHO these two sound the best

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Two Bros have a history of flying off bikes, so the advantage is, if you see a cager that you would love to kill, Two Bros would be your choice. I think they sell a launch switch for that application. Haven't heard of any quality issues with the Toce. Both are loud, a member here created makeshift baffles for the Toce because it was too loud for his liking.

I echo Mina's suggestion, there are other exhausts that will give you a loud note with better quality.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Out of those 2 I would go with Toce. I don't have either but I was looking into Toce, but then I decided to go with the Yoshimura RS-5. I know you think these two sound the best, but honestly I would look into Toce and other exhaust which have the option of removable baffles. That way if you thinks it's too loud you can always pop the baffle in. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
133 Posts
At 13,000 RPM, they all pretty much sound the same. Without a dbkiller, they are obnoxious.

I have the Yoshimura RS5, I run it with the DBKILLER all the time to avoid the heatscore that comes from the noise even at modest speeds. I'd put the OEM one back on, but the advantage I see in the aftermarket is weight savings.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
I have 2 Bros and I love it. I even cut it down 2" so that it sits flush with the tail.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Toce is loud, I rode with a guy that had one on his 2013 and eventually figured out to not be right behind him. I love the growl my Leo Vince EVO2 has without the baffle in...loud but not over the top.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I love my Toce, it was louder than any of the other bikes I rode with. I kept rpms fairly low when cruising so it wasn't a huge deal. I felt bad pulling into my garage at 1 or 2 in the morning on weeknights so I would almost just idle along my street. Otherwise I didn't care about the noise when riding during the day.

I made the custom baffles Rad Rage was referring to and it's not as loud anymore, more of a purr rather than a throaty sound. Don't expect any HP gains, in fact the bike may feel sluggish from stop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts