Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Today's rant

868 views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Rayzorman1 
#1 ·
So I just painted my track plastics..... I mean freshly painted, not one track day on the new paint, crispy fresh, super nice, pretty paint.... You get my point...

I take the bike to my buddies shop to get re-mapped so I pull the belly pan as the pipes get hot as balls. I place the belly on top of the garbage can and we go into the dyno room.

Well, as we are in there, one of the guys dumps the belly pan into the empty dumpster and scratches the hell out of the entire right side and the bottom.

Yes, it was my fault for putting on the garbage can but jheesh, it was immaculate.

:(

Rant over.

#3 ·
that sux, but you know what will cheer you up??? look at your signature about 20x and you'll 4get all about your plastics.

#8 ·
^ Is boobs all you fawkers care about??? Well, wait.... me too..... LMAO.... sploooooosh, jiggly jibblys

#11 ·
^ i cant decide, do i want milk................... or................ water? anyone else in this situation?

#18 ·
maybe if you woulda posted pics to make the rant long enough we wouldnt have been distracted soooo quickly, and then once we got to the bottom, its over...forgot what we were reading, but at least we would have cared for 10 seconds...until the boobies...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.