Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tofu's progress thread. UPDATED 03.08.2012!

** Mods please move this to either Pictures Section OR the Build Section- whichever you guys think is more appropriate- I've put it in the pictures section for now just in case

October 2011.

I purchased this bike October of 2011, this was my second rr, and I'm happy to be back. Had 15k on the odometer, motor ran strong, had bald tires, and was missing a few minot things that is listed below (as you will see below in some of the pictures). Got it for 3k which I thought was a great deal - and it sat in my garage soon after since winter was about to hit.

Before pictures -
(these pictures below show my new tires- bald tires were switched out the moment I brought it back)
15k on the odometer, bone stock everything with the exception of some Micron exhaust that it came with. low beam wasn't working- turned out to be a burnt out bulb which I soon replaced. Had a missing heel guard on the left rearset, missing chain cover, and the left foot peg was broken off- these I all replaced immediately.

-- stay tuned within the next week or two or so, I got some changes coming this way --
:ciao:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Badass looking bike, subscribed

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
:happy: cant wait!

·
Registered
502 Posts
IF you saw it in person it would look even better.

I am also installing some more CF upgrades, rim tape, dark smoke windscreen, and oh yeah my AKRAPOVIC.

Tofu we need to take more pics next week.
Then I expect lots of pictures lol. Hire a photographer

·
Registered
150 Posts
i want to shoot some bikes but can't seem to find anyone in the philadelphia area! man wish yu guys lived closer i'd love to cover the progress!

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Daddddddy likes!!!! *rubsstomach*

·
Registered
596 Posts
dude, nice bike!! i like the famous ish on there!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Bike looks great man, I'm trying to picture what it would look like with silver lowers.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts