Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Speed on Two Wheels"

The World of professional Motorcycle racing: How a motorcycle really works.

This show looks really good. Make sure to check it out. Comes on at 8:00-9:00 PM

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
That's going to be awesome. And I refuse to watch that low resoluiton crappy version. But, good find none-the-less.

Right now a show called, "The Real Rainman" is on. It is so awesome. It's about Kim Peek, who character in the movie Rain Man was derived. He is so amazing. He would probably be the one person in the world I would love to meet if I had my choice.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
"Speed on two wheels" is an awesome show, I have it recorded, have watched it several times, even watched it at work today on the net. I love it.....: )

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
natypes said:
That's going to be awesome. And I refuse to watch that low resoluiton crappy version. But, good find none-the-less.

Right now a show called, "The Real Rainman" is on. It is so awesome. It's about Kim Peek, who character in the movie Rain Man was derived. He is so amazing. He would probably be the one person in the world I would love to meet if I had my choice.
I was watching that as well, that guy is quite gifited. I watched about 1/2 of it b/c I was recording it anyway.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I just show a repeat of this show on the science channel tonight. For those that havent its a must see. It featured Roger and Tommy Hayden and was very well put together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts