Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tonight's ride sucked balls. It's all your fault Annie, i knew this was going to happen. j/k...i guess it's not your fault, it's your fault scott (gotta blame someone). only four bikes total. our service at dinner was slow as hell. then the ride after lasted about 20 minutes before two of the bikes just took off. it was me Mark (peanut) and two of my kids from work who ride r6's bad idea to let them lead. anyways, if we ride next week, more people better show up. sorry for the shitty ride mark.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it.. I got stuck at work later than normal. On top of that I didn't ride to work this morning. (damn lunch meeting in RSF)

Are we meeting up on sat to hit Alba?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Correction: the dinner service wasn't slow as hell - it was practically non-existent!!!
Don't worry about the ride Carlo - it wasn't your fault. Funny side note - I saw that guy on the Duc 900 on the side of the road as I was southbound on the PCH - he ran out of gas (dumba$$ :laughing1 ). He said he turned at Oceanside Blvd and your buddies kept on going north. He also said they weren't doing anything stupid or crazy.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
I was going to suggest that we meet in carlsbad at my office.. It is on Faraday and College. Easy to find. and not far from anyone. We can head out from there. Easy to go pretty much any route that you want.

Let me know.. Hooters of the 78 would be another easy place..

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
simplepinoy said:
oh yeah...mark...my two kids were at my house when i got home. they said they had a great time...i'm never letting them lead again.
huh?? home from work or the dinner/ride?? wished i couldve kicked it with yall. i got off work at 9 tonite. too late for anything. so now im tryin to drink myself to sleep for work tomorrow morning. stupid all hands safety standown!!!!

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
My office is open from 9-12 sat. I don't have to be there but I would like to show my face for atleast 30 min.. My boss has to stay till NOON.. Not sure if he was planning on joining us. From the sounds of it he was too busy..

Any one know the time line at the alba event?

I don't miss the Safety Standowns. That **** sucks.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts