Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did my first track day yesterday and it was a blast. It was a Tony's Track Day up in New Hampshire. Very well organized, on time, great on track and classroom instruction. Razee Motorcycle Center did a terrific job organizing about 30 of us including garage, transportation, getting bikes through tech, suspension changes, etc. Thanks again to John, Brian, and Gordon from Razees, and the crew at Tony's.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Did my first track day yesterday and it was a blast. It was a Tony's Track Day up in New Hampshire. Very well organized, on time, great on track and classroom instruction. Razee Motorcycle Center did a terrific job organizing about 30 of us including garage, transportation, getting bikes through tech, suspension changes, etc. Thanks again to John, Brian, and Gordon from Razees, and the crew at Tony's.
Agreed. I had a good time as well.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Glad you guys had a good time!

The two days couldn't have gone better, even though some rain moved in at the end of day two.

I hope to see the Razee crew back later this year... we still have a ton of trackdays left. :banger:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just gave a verbal for the Oct 17 TTD/Razees. Looking forward to it.
Awesome!

Don't forget we'll be there on Oct 17 and 18... consider making it a 2-day to wrap up the season.

And we have about 10 other dates prior to October 17th if you don't want to wait that long. :banger:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome!

Don't forget we'll be there on Oct 17 and 18... consider making it a 2-day to wrap up the season.

And we have about 10 other dates prior to October 17th if you don't want to wait that long. :banger:
Oh yeah I saw the schedule for 2011, and am trying hard to not be hooked, LOL. Now if I tap into the kids college fund...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts