Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I took a video of myself cornering the other day and I noticed I may be too big for my bike. I weight about 205 pounds (muscle not fat). I'm about 6'.

Do you think I am too big for a 600?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Doesn't really matter what we think. What do you really think? If its on your mind, you already know the answer. Ask yourself, am I comfortable, confident on her? Do you really care what others think? Its all about you. Be happy!

·
Macedonian Racer
1,345 Posts
I'm 6'2 240 pounds and I feel comfortable on the bike! If you want to look like the motogp guys I'd recommend shrinking yourself with a freakin' laser! :icon_lol: Jokes aside listen to what thechangster said! It's all about YOU!

Cheers man! :beer:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome. Thanks gents. Maybe I was leaning too forward trying to work on my cornering posture. Also had a big leather jacket, elbow pads, etc.

It's good to know there are other big guys riding them.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
6'1", 205. I feel perfect on my 600rr. However my Joe Rocket leathers I got last summer don't feel so great, put on a few lbs this winter, and I'm trying to drop a few so I don't have to get new pants. LOL @ my beer belly

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
5 8 120 woot woot
I would not be "woot wooting" if I was this size....
in fact...I am LMFAO because you just woot wooted at being tootsie roll with legs.

Oh yeah..to OP, I'm 6'0, 225...(yeah, I'm a size fat so what!?..lol) gonna +1 on the "Are you comfortable?" statements....cuz I am.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would not be "woot wooting" if I was this size....
in fact...I am LMFAO because you just woot wooted at being tootsie roll with legs.

Oh yeah..to OP, I'm 6'0, 225...(yeah, I'm a size fat so what!?..lol) gonna +1 on the "Are you comfortable?" statements....cuz I am.
"tootsie roll with legs." ROFLMAO

and "Ally Mcbeal" HAHA

·
Registered
402 Posts
yeah what others have said, its all about how u feel on the bike....im 6'4 bout 230 and i feel fine, would like to have more room for my long legs but adjustible rear-sets would help, so no worries

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm 6'1" and 200lbs. I find the fit is fine. You tend to look more like Colin Edwards or Kevin Schwantz rather than Pedrosa or Elias when you're taller, that's for sure. And the CBR (especially the '07 and later) is pretty tiny. You're not comparing yourself to the typical Japanese population, are you? 'Cause, you're practically a giant compared to the average Tokyo rider (as you are well aware, I'm sure).

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Hello. I took a video of myself cornering the other day and I noticed I may be too big for my bike. I weight about 205 pounds (muscle not fat). I'm about 6'.

Do you think I am too big for a 600?
oh hell no, you aint to big, im 6'2" 250+ :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts