Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wondering around on the2wheels.com and came across this. I REALLY want to get something like this for my helmet because the wires and whatnot from using my earbuds is driving me crazy! But this seems SUPER cheap by comparison to the others I've seen, and I learned long ago that when that's the case, it's not ALWAYS a bad idea, but more often than not, you should avoid it.

So that being said, has anyone actually used this? If so, how well did it work? How long did you have it? How was the sound? How were the phone calls? Etc...

I searched for this on the forum and couldn't find anything so apologies if it's already been discussed. Here is the product;

http://shop.the2wheels.com/Bluetooth-Helmet-Headset-V1098a-Headset-V1098a.htm

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oooh, moved to a post whoring section? Damn. Not what I was actually doing, but lesson learned. Mods feel free to delete thread.

Buy it and review it. :D
HA! I WOULD except that it's appearance on a popular sales site and the lack of ANYONE here having bought it makes Kyle skeptical...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It's not that cheap - I got two Sena SMH-10 BT headsets for less than $150 shipped, and I can vouch for the quality of those. I've never tried the brand in your link, though, so feel free to be the Guinea pig for the .net

:D

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts