Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2007 Yamaha R6, low miles, like new condition, YZF-R6 . The color is charcoal silver. The bike is in pretty much showroom condition. Never downed or came close to it. There are only 2089 miles on the bike. I purchased it in May of 2007. I changed the oil at break in and just before I put it away for the winter. The bike was not abused. I mostly rode corners. The tires are in great shape.

FOR PICTURES PLEASE CLICK HERE:

http://www.freewebs.com/myr6/

All for $2800. I knew there was something fishy about it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent the guy an email asking him some questions about it. Should be interesting to see what he says.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I see it all the time, its a scam anytime you see a new bike for a superlow price there is a catch, thats why craigslist removes them.

Anyway im sure there are good deals out there but its best not to send money to an out of state seller and get ripped off.

With craigslist its best to buy local and only after u have seen it in person.

:shakehand

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thanks for the reply guys. How do you know if the bike is stolen, was totaled etc?

The best way, if you can find a source, is to run the VIN number.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha this is the email I got in return.

Hello again,
First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my bike. I sell at this price($2800.00 US) because I just finished the divorce with my wife. When the divorce has finished I own this bike. This bike is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title. I sell it because I don't want to have any memories of my past.
Right now I'm located in Anchorage Alaska and I will ship it from here with all papers and documents. Shipping is free !!The title is clar.
The deal will be made theru Escrow.com. I only deal thru this way.
If you didn't heard of it please have a look at: www.escrow.com
Please let me know as soon as possible with your decision. If you agree I will contact them and start the deal as soon as possible.
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
What not coming from Nigeria?!?!

Isn't it like snow year round up there? I honestly don't really know just asking cause I figured choosing Alaska doesn't really help the scam.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What not coming from Nigeria?!?!

Isn't it like snow year round up there? I honestly don't really know just asking cause I figured choosing Alaska doesn't really help the scam.

Haha I was thinking the same thing. When would he have ridden it? Isn't there snow year round there. Dumbass

1 - 16 of 16 Posts