Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
made everything, even the handle....except for the wheels. Its not finished I'll post up more pics when its painted. Just have to choose a color

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what color do yo think I should paint it

My bike is red.

Red, black, silver(like the real race stands you see at the track :) ) maybe white.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Paint it the same color as your bike

Consider powder coating it. Powder coating is inexpensive, but very durable.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Awesome stand! I reckon you can start a little business selling these things with a 600RR.net sticker! :Fiddy:

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
looks good.. sorry to see in the third pic that you are a Toronto Maple Leafs fan..

why is it that only in canada they have "leafs" and in the US they are called by their proper name "leaves".. still something i have yet to figure out.. :???:

just busting on you though..

awesome stand.. post pics of it when finished painting..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ha ha I'm sorry I'm a "LEAFS" fan too. :( It can't be helped...its in our blood :D

bling wheels....I'll post more when its painted

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
mikesamillion, if you go to the track, some organizations require the kick stand removed or wired. Also, much easier to work on the bike when she stands upright and not leaning on the kicker.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
mikesamillion,

a perfect example of a good use for a stand would be waxing your chain. it's much easier to put it on a rears stand, pop it in neutral, and turn the wheel and spray...

oh yes, the benifits of having a rearstand. man, i can't wait until my pitbull comes in the mail... ARRHHH!!!! it's okay fellas, i'm alright now... just had to get a little anxiety out of my system...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts