Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys,

I did it today, I bought the bike. 05 tribal!! It's so awesome, I love it. Purchased at Corona motorsports for $9000 out the door and it would have been less if I hadn't used my credit card. I love the bike, let me say it again, I love the bike!! Anyway, just wanted to let you all know. I live in Souther Cal, Murrieta/Temecula/Corona area if anyone wants to ride. email me @ [email protected]. Oh, and a quick question, someone said something about tool coming with the bike? If so, where at? Thanks again!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
They should be in the Right fairing. Take a coin and turn the big screw and take the little black clip off and you'll see them in a black plastic box. Anyways welcome and enjoy your new bike. Is it your first?

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
that or check under u passenger seat, thats where they left my tools

·
Registered
88 Posts
congrats on the new purchase...there is a tool kit that is mounted on the side of the bike inside the right fairing. Ride safe

-M

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for the info. yeah I'm stoked man, the bike is wicked. I'm excited to get out there and start practicing in my neighborhood. The bike is great looking, everyone stares at it. It's nice to be a part of something as cool as owning a very nice sportbike.

·
Registered
767 Posts
big up ride safe

like i said when i got mine....suhweeeeeet.
well hey i live in riverside off university....

be careful hitting that 91-215 interchange...people crash there cuz the road is super bumpy.

[email protected]

im ready to roll as soon as yoyodyne get off they buttz and send me me slide-rr!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Good job bro... They are great over there at Corona Motorsports.

·
Registered
767 Posts
oh yeah make sure you buy decent gear and sliders! worth every penny.
plastics cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
...i bet my prints are still on that bike ...i know the 1...sat on her after i went down a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
621 Posts
hell yeah man

come out to the next bike night at Zorbas burgers off Idaho
that place gets packed
look for me i have the black 1000rr with HID's just stop bye and say wasup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts