Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the '04 RR come w/ the tool kit/bags like the F4i's?? Where is it located??? Again no owner's manual so be patient w/ me...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sound complicated, but I will give it a try tommorrow when I wake up. Thanks a bunch!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds much easier. I will give it a try. Thanks. These things are hard to do with no owner's manual. I did not get one with the bike but the previous owner promise to mail it. Until then I will just live in limbo and count on go natured people, such as yourself, to answer my questions. Again thanks......

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Catmouth

I did find some helment parts in the little black void you are making reference to, but no tool kit. I will try lil redneck girl's suggestion. Thanks

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
um, well, i kinda forgot that there isn't much for the tank bag to magnitize to when i bought it, but i have an icon something or other and it doubles as a small backpack...and me being a girl, that works. i'm sure there are other things, but i liked this one. most people have tail bags i think, or just a backpack b/c of the tank being the way it is.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I had a tank bag for the previous bike. I realized on the way home that it would not work on the plastic tank, bummer.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
you could always take the tank cover off and super glue washers in the spots that the magnets touch the tank. then there is something for the bag to cling to.

some others on the board did that a while ago...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah,

you know us newbees, one step at a time. And lets not overload us. I have to search for that tool kit first

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was right there where it was suppose to be. It just took a few minutes to figure out how to open it. I thought the key inserted all the way into the slot. It doesn't. Thanks everyone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts