Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tool tickets go on sale tomorrow morning for a small venue theyre playing here. I hope I can get some. The place is really small so it would be cool as hell. If not, theyll be back later this year for a bigger show, but Id love to see the small one.

·
Registered
718 Posts
damn!!!! i wish i lived up there, so far i can only find euro dates for their upcoming tour. if they come anywhere near atlanta i'm going cause i hear this may be their last go round. i just saw MUSHROOMHEAD at a small venue here in the atl and damn what a great band they are to see live!!! ******* sound awesome!! loud, loud, and powerful. i can only imagine how TOOL would sound!!!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seen em live a few times. One of the best bands Ive seen. They actually sound way better live than on the discs. Maynard did the show in black leather undies and nothing else though. Hes an odd one.

Still waiting to hear if my buddies were able to get tickets.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Good luck getting tickets. they sell out pretty quick. I've seen them in concert 3 times. simply unfrigin unbelievable each time. Amazing, Amazing musicians!!!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I saw them back in 2001 in Orlando, FL. at the T.D. Waterhouse. It would be badass to be able to see them in a smaller place like you are talking about, either way they put on the best concert I have ever been to. They sound just as tight, and on key as they do on their albums, I cant wait to pick up their new CD in a couple weeks. Good luck with the tix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts