Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me why my top fuel injectors are not working?.......i changed out the fuel pump and the battery and the voltage regulator but nothing has changed.....if anyone could help me i really would appreciate it

·
Registered
161 Posts
Is the fuel pump fuse blown? It's a 20amp under the riders seat, behind the battery.

Have you reconnected all wiring when rebuilding?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the fuel pump fuse is still good and wiring is all connected but no fuel is coming out the top at all

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i rev the engine it will not go passed 5.5k so i opened the air box to watch the injectors but they never come on......when i ride the bike it starts fine and runs fine until i give it gas and try to accelerate but it doesnt.......i have a new fuel pump, voltage regulator and battery

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,794 Posts
Was there a service done recently? Did you install a manual cct or anything?

If the bike won't rev past 5.5k it's not the secondary rail causing trouble.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No i haven't had the cct checked but iv been working on the bike for 6 months now and this is the issue i ran into now......if it wont rev passed 5.5k what is causing it not to accelerate right? Could it be the ground box?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I havent done much just wire the blinkers and taillights then the fuel pump and voltage regulator......but its been doing this since i bought the bike

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It just stays below 5.5k sometimes it will go to 10k but it has trouble.......could the top injectors all be bad? If i buy a new fuel rail and change it i wonder if that would fix it

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,794 Posts
It could be a bunch of things. But buying parts on a hunch will empty your wallet before it fixes your bike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah thats true.....could my injectors not be getting power? What else would cause the fuel system to stop?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts