Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep! Currently at AMC theaters watching top gun in IMAX, ******* excellence!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
208 Posts
Being a big fan of Top Gun, I actually skipped class today and made a 76mi trip down to the local IMAX theater on my bike in light rain and 50 degree (F) weather.

It wasn't a fun ride, but it was worth seeing it in a theater for the first and likely the last time. I loved the flight scenes in 3D.

I'm pretty sure Top Gun is responsible for getting me interested in fighter jets and sportbikes in the first place. I loved the **** out of the movie when I was a kid.

I also saw the preview for Oz in 3D.. I'm usually not a fan of 3D movies (more expensive and headache inducing after about 2 hours), but looks like a great movie to see in 3D.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I went an seen it to. The flight scenes where awesome. Nice an loud almost like real life lol. But the best part is when they sing at the bar

Sent from my XT907 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yes! That movie just reminds me of my child hood, and that's why I now have a pilots license and a bike. It was awesome

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
i gotta go see this!!!!! my step dad had the "tom cruise special" he sold the damn bike though. it was the same as the one in the movie./

Top Gun, i havent seen that one? lol, ive lost count how many times i watched it, remeber seeing it when it came out in 86' . Vince my father in law has one, 86 GPZ9 in mint cond too ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts