1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
In all seriousness, it's a little old fashioned to hold them to a different standard than men. Besides, it's tits. People need to get over it.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Should be a privilege not a right.

Like spandex should be.

There are gonna be some nasty titties.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
I'm all for topless women in public, but you gotta remember that most of the women that are going to take advantage of this are women whose tits you don't want to see.
SOOOO TRUE!

But I think you will see a lot of accidents caused by people doing double takes and rear ending the car in front of them.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
This is awesome! But it won't last long.
I'm sure the rape statistics will rise, quickly!

In the late 90's at the Puerto Rican Day Parade in NYC, a few women had their clothes ripped off them because they were dressed so provocatively. A group of guys that couldn't control themselves got ahold of the women and well...the rest is history.

Kudos to NY for being a pioneer.

·
Registered
179 Posts
We have it legal here. Saw a few titties when the law was introduced but don't see them anymore. Just like marriage, get all kinds of blow jobs and freaky ****. Then lose all libido once they eat the wedding cake.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
SOOOO TRUE!

But I think you will see a lot of accidents caused by people doing double takes and rear ending the car in front of them.
its been legal in ontario for years. only time i seen any was in windsor ontario, and they were americain chicks from michigan lol

LOL, when the law came into effect the traffic along riverside (road that goes past our "beach" off the wonderful Detroit river) was always packed during prime time with people trying to get a glimpse of boobies and there were actually a bunch of accidents caused by boobies.

The novelty appears to have worn off though because there aren't as many topless women, and the accident rate is back to normal.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Proof that men are superior and smarter than woman. We decided to trick them into a equal rights topless day so we could save our money and not have to go to a titty bar. Good work guys!!!

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
LOL, when the law came into effect the traffic along riverside (road that goes past our "beach" off the wonderful Detroit river) was always packed during prime time with people trying to get a glimpse of boobies and there were actually a bunch of accidents caused by boobies.

The novelty appears to have worn off though because there aren't as many topless women, and the accident rate is back to normal.
I lived on front Rd in Lasalle for almost a year. Good time in the city of Windsor lol

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Wasn't it NY that cited a man for jogging with his shirt off a few years back?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts