Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Letting you guys know about a no show item that was bought from Eric (TopNotchG) on August 14th, 2009. Waited for about a month until I sent him a reminder PM through the forum. Naturally I got no response from this guy but he has since been on the forum selling other parts to members. Paypal has cited him for the incident and we are waiting on him to respond and return the money.

I understand things come up and deals change. What I do not understand, nor have any sympathy for, is cowards who lie and won't confront you about it. Cowards who would rather gloat in their success of robbing someone for a few bucks than upholding the respect that comes from being an honest person. Unless there has been some significant anomalies in our transaction, Eric is just this type of guy. $40 hurts but it is not going to break me, I just hope karma is not too hard on you...

Keep your guard up if you are dealing with this guy. I have dealt with many people on the forum in the years I have been buying and selling here. For the most part these people fade away once enough of the decent members on here realize whats up.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=150564

1 - 2 of 2 Posts