Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got into a wreck saturday that will probably total my truck. A hayabusa ran a stop sign and t-boned me. His buddies were waiting for him and he was trying to catch up so he was doin about 100-120. He came over a hill and saw a stop sign and tried to stop but he couldnt in time and I was passin through the interesection. Nailed me doing 60mph. He was wearing full gear but he hit me pretty hard. He is still alive but in intisive care. It was crazy, i still cant believe it happened. I will post up pics in a while.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Man that is really terrible news any way you look at it. Sorry to hear this and I hope the rider pulls through. Did his buddies come back to the scene?

I always stress to riders on my group rides to NEVER use the straights to play catch up. I'll always slow down or wait for them at the next turn.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Damn that really sucks keep us posted.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they were pulled over at the intersection waiting for him. they watched him blow past them and hit me. I hope he is going to be too. its just crazy that a sport bike hit me. usually its the cars fault.

·
Registered
601 Posts
That sucks for that guy, but I know how you feel, some dude pulled out in fornt of me on Thursday and I hit him in my car, which is probably going ot total it, and on top of that the dude had no insurance...Where in Texas are you?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in austin. but the wreck happened on my way back from camping with some of my friends at garner state park. happened in pipe creek. its between boerne and bandera.

·
Registered
558 Posts
JSS829 said:
That sucks for that guy, but I know how you feel, some dude pulled out in fornt of me on Thursday and I hit him in my car, which is probably going ot total it, and on top of that the dude had no insurance...Where in Texas are you?
same happened to me over in frisco last june.....bastard totalled my jeep.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I heard about that wreck from some friends, it's kinda weird that someone on this board was the person he hit. Wasn't there a couple of other cars involved?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
here are some pics of the wreck. the right side of the truck is where he hit. he hit me doin 60mph and pushed me into a mini cooper and it snapped my hub from my axle and messed up the back side on my truck.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Man thats crazy! Any better shots of the bike? I take it the bike slid under the truck to the otherside and pulled the wheel off? I hope he pulls through, we all have our stupid moments, some just hurt more than others.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Holy $&!* damn thats insane.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Damn, thats terrible. Sorry about the accident; hope the guy makes it. I'm definitly not chasing anyone anymore.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts