Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just saw a commercial for the new PS2 game Tourist Trophy! the graphics look SICK!!!

looks like a huge roster of manufacture's are on the game: Honda, Ducati, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, BMW, ARAI, SHOEI, ALPINESTARS, etc.

great to see they got a riding-game out, especially from the creators and engineers of Gran Tourismo! There's an awesome pic of an RR on their site.

http://media.ps2.gamespy.com/media/771/771980/imgs_1.htm or punch-in Tourist Trophy PS2 images on a search....

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
i played the demo of MotoGP4 at the gamestop the other day, and i'm pretty disapointed. it looks just like 3 but with last years bikes (which aren't even current anymore). and the helmet view is off the mark. oh well, i'll still get it of course, but it doesn't hold Tourist Trophy's jock strap.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guud.guuud ( Swayze cuz he's only the coolest mofo 'round, and 'Holy Diver' from rock-pyscho Dio...i'm extrenuosly sarcastic. EXTRENUOSLY :D). Hey, RelfF2 u got some madd skillz on that there game, son. madd. skillz... how's the overall gameplay and is there a full-line of Arai helmets to purchase in the game? i gots mine on reserve...

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
If they delay this game again I will be furious. I think it's to late to delay it again but GT4 got pushed back quite a few times and IIRC this game did too.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
game looks awsome but ever since i started playing battlefield2 there will never be another game that overtakes

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Johnny Candles said:
I'm an X-Box / 360 owner.
damn Im sorry. Your on a roll, while your at it sell the RR and get a harley :icon_lol:

You want games like TT, like God Of war, like Metal Gear Solid.....well ditch that pile of crap 360 and get a sony.

·
Registered
504 Posts
i just bought a PS2 for Tourist Trophy. But i also ended up getting God of War, Resident Evil 4, and Metal Gear 3:Subsistence as well. All sweet games!

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THIS GAME GETS RELEASED!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts