Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have all gold medals in license tests, all bikes, and all gold medals in every race, but it says Im only 99.4% done.. Anyone know what ya gotta go to get to 100%? I cant find anything else to do.. Anyone know?

·
Registered
94 Posts
That sounds like you have everything that it should take to be at 100%. I'd double check everything again and the only idea I can even come up with is maybe you dont have one of the championships won. If you have gold on all races i'd think you would though. Good luck figuring it out.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
prolly didnt win a challenge or something.

·
Registered
264 Posts
You can win gold medals in every race but not win the overall championship if you didn't originally set up to do that in one of them. Or maybe they just want you to keep playing the game.

·
Registered
338 Posts
maybe you don't have gold medals in every licence test? i don't know if it makes a difference but just a thought.

·
Registered
969 Posts
TRIBALKING said:
You can win gold medals in every race but not win the overall championship if you didn't originally set up to do that in one of them. Or maybe they just want you to keep playing the game.
+1
Some of those championship races go by point standards. So you may need to re-enter them (like Im doing). Im in the same boat as you (not fully 100% beat).

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
NO! It's tarded on the street, and it's even more tarded in a video game. Go out and... oh wait, just saw your username. Oh well... Sorry to be so harsh, but it's a video game.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
The cups you have in the license test shouldnt affect your completion percentage. You completed it, so what does the cup you got for it matter?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Maybe its just game error, Gran Turismo 3 i think had a problem where you couldnt get 100% even if you wanted to. Same company made the game maybe another error?

·
Registered
779 Posts
well i know in Gran Turismo, you had to do the time trials and beat them to get 100% (if i'm not mistaken)

·
Registered
264 Posts
It might have something with the upgrades as well, maybe you have to change the exhausts or gear or something. Try it all on. I don't know...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
forgot about this thread.. I got it :D

issue was I had won all the races with gold medals but there was on "series" I was only 2nd place in even though i had all golds, just redidi it, now 100% complete. I must say Im dissapointed, I thought there would be a reward or some special bike for getting 100%, but not a damn thing :-(

·
Registered
909 Posts
i just got this game and how the hell do you get more bikes, so far i had time to get my 1st liense and they gave me that 250cc scooter and it can't beat ****. so now im stock with it cant beat anything

·
Registered
476 Posts
You do the challenges, it should be the icon on top of your garage. You beat whatever bike you want and you get it.

·
Registered
860 Posts
RedFireRR said:
forgot about this thread.. I got it :D

issue was I had won all the races with gold medals but there was on "series" I was only 2nd place in even though i had all golds, just redidi it, now 100% complete. I must say Im dissapointed, I thought there would be a reward or some special bike for getting 100%, but not a damn thing :-(
So how much will you sell it for now?

·
Registered
56 Posts
finally finished the game. got all the 8hr bikes, gold in all the races and everything. (i don't know about you guys but getting that TZ250 was for me the most difficult). 100% completed but now i'm thinking...now what? i feel so unsatisfied. Great game though!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts