Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday Photos Some Pictures may have bad form, they were more in the morning. I started to correct it in the afternoon sat after seeing the pictures and then even more so with my feet positioning on the peg on sunday. I'll be adding more as i upload them.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sunday Pictures

Being Evaluated were i learned that my feet position was wrong. I always rode with the balls of my feet ON the pegs instead of on the edge.

My Personal Favorite

Gotta give a big thanks to www.RaceDayPhoto.com They take awesome pictures and when they send them to you they send you the large size and then Web size... all of these pictures are the web size and are only 53kb!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Being Evaluated were i learned that my feet position was wrong. I always rode with the balls of my feet ON the pegs instead of on the edge.
That's more of a preference thing. I ride with my foot flat on the peg. Others prefer to pivot out on the edge of the peg. If either works better for you, then it's the right way to do it.

You need to get your upper body down a little but your definitely making some improvements. :rocker:

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
That crash sequence must have been fun for you, it is a good thing you didn't run him over.

I agree with Dave. Maybe try loosening the inside elbow or maybe sit back in the seat more. That both helps my chest and head lower to the bike.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys for the advice. from looking at other peoples pic i saw that they were down further. when i'm doing it, i feel like i'm low but obviously i can go lower. good thing the next TD is a only 9 days and 11 hours away!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o and the crash scene was crazy cuz it was the first lap of the session and i didn't think we were even pushing it, i was just getting the tires warmed up again but it was just us 2 and when he crashed and the red flag came out basically everyone got off track but me cuz i was in front of him so lets just say it was a long trip around the track for me lol.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
envy, hate, joy, these are the emotions i feel.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice pics.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
envy, hate, joy, these are the emotions i feel.

No doubt. So difficult to get a trackday around here. I just tried, and they told me before I can do a normal trackday with them I need to go to the instructed training. Fine by me, except that the only possible time to go is a week before my wedding, and i'm pretty sure the fiancee wont like that too much. Sucks.

Congrats on your trackday though.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I'm taking my bike to pocono soon!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Myself and a few Members will be there on the 8th and the 13th! The 13th is the FUSA track and we will most likely be getting A LOT of track time in. During the week there aren't nearly as many people there as on the weekend trackdays.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts