Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up for VIR South with Team Pro-Motion on April 3rd. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm jealous, can't make it though. I think it is about 80% sold. Haven't had the chance to ride VIR yet, but from what I hear it is one of the better tracks in the country. Have fun man, I have to wait for the 4/10 TPM event at NJ for my opener.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, maybe i'll see you there Sunday. i ride a red and black 03

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back from the track and unloaded everything. overall I had a really fun day, even though a had a low side about half way through the day. i ended up breaking my left clip on and faring stay bracket, so i bought a set of woodcraft clip ons and took the farings off, and managed to get a few more sessions in for the day. it's amazing how many ppl jumped in to help me get ready to get back on the track. the kinda crazy thing is even though i wrecked i still had a ton of fun today.

tpm puts on a good track day, i'm sure i'll ride with them again. i'll upload pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know this is an old thread, but i lost my camera, and just found it so i could upload some pics from the day

first thing in the morning when i got there :)

a little later in the day

then after i tucked the front

i purchased a set of woodcraft clip-ons, and took the fairings off and managed to ride the rest of the day :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
i purchased a set of woodcraft clip-ons, and took the fairings off and managed to ride the rest of the day :)
That's the spirit! Now if you go down again, the replacements won't be as costly. :cruising:

·
Registered
504 Posts
I love the NCSU parking permit!!!!

That sucks you went down man. Cold tires? I'm hitting Road America up here in Wisconsin for my first trackday May 8.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the NCSU parking permit!!!!

That sucks you went down man. Cold tires? I'm hitting Road America up here in Wisconsin for my first trackday May 8.
haha, yeah my bike is how i get to class most days. you go to State? if you're in the raleigh area we should meet up and ride some time

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I'm currently in Wisconsin on a co-op, but I'll be back in Raleighwood for the summer and my last year.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice, i'll be in Elizabethtown NC for a Co-Op during the summer, but back for my last year. maybe we can meet up to go riding next year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts