Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Small update

I just got confirmed for the next Bridgestone Track Day at Buriram...

------------------------------------
🏁
Get ready for Bridgestone Trackday 28-29 January 2023
An opportunity to experience track riding in world class circuit.
🔥
“Chang International Circuit Buriram",the Thailand's MotoGP circuit!
🎉
Bridgestone Trackday Information:
Trackday fee : 5,000/day
📌
*SPECIAL PRICE* for Bridgestone customer;
50% discount on track day fee (2,500 THB per day)
when purchase Bridgestone Tire with 30% discount and register for Trackday
Special for the Trackday participants, meet and get trained by International and Thailand's leading instructors. Including riding and set up skills, for both beginner and experience track riders.
**Remarks;
❗️
The 30% discount tires can be purchase and service at the event or at Bridgestone Dealers Nationwide (list of Battlax dealers here: https://bit.ly/35HTGWE).
*Please register and get the registration confirmation number prior to purchasing the tire.
❗️
The track day include 2 sessions per day per class. 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
❗️
Bike that can register for Bridgestone Trackday includes
Sport bike with 250cc Engine and above, Scooter with 300cc engine and above
❗️
Track day participant must bring their own safety gear, including fullface helmet, full body racing suit, long glove, racing boot.
❗️
To register, Please fill in all the required information in the below link. Our administrative staff will contact you to confirm the registration process.
✅
Limited seats available, registration starts now!
See you at Chang International Circuit 28- 29 January 2023!

Font Poster Event Electric blue Advertising

Font Poster Magenta Event Graphic design

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Good day guys!!

Just received the next Honda Track Xperience flyers... sharing so you can see how we do things here in Thailand :)

find the full pdf here: Track Day Xperience Buriram Full

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle
Water Water resources Cloud Plant Ecoregion
Ecoregion Product World Natural landscape Slope
Font Rectangle Document Number Paper
Font Parallel Advertising Electric blue Signage

· Super Moderator
11,962 Posts
I find that interesting how they have 4 groups and they give a lap time range for each group. Riders over here would probably bitch about only getting (4) 20 min sessions. But I always skipped the session after lunch and the very last session of the day anyway. Crashes seem to happen more when people are getting too tired, late in the session, after lunch, and late in the day.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I find that interesting how they have 4 groups and they give a lap time range for each group. Riders over here would probably bitch about only getting (4) 20 min sessions. But I always skipped the session after lunch and the very last session of the day anyway. Crashes seem to happen more when people are getting too tired, late in the session, after lunch, and late in the day.
Yes you are right... I also do that... For the 20m I can tell you it's already very very physical...regarding the classes,they look at the timing after the second session and reassign the riders in proper group based on lap time... Also for 200usd all included no one here complain hahahah

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I forgot to mention the requirement to remove your kick stand. Did I read that correct?
It's BS.... Only ask for taped lights for bikes who have..I think it's just wrote for insurance policy

41 - 49 of 49 Posts