Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are part one and part two of me at little tally gp in alabama....

on my 08 rr....

and part 2

enjoy

o and i blew into turn 2 and lost my line and was thinking about it going into the right hander and wasnt thinking about the right hander which is why i ran off track... i wasnt thinknig about what i need to be thinkng about

·
Registered
903 Posts
It is a small track......but very technical if you like that kind of track. If you learn to be fast at Tally, you are going to find it fairly easy to be fast at a lot of different tracks. Grip is excellent on that track and if you do a two day event and you are fairly fast, plan on flipping your rear tire before the second day, as the left side will be shot.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya. grip is great.. i felt like i was fast. not really sure lol.. as you can see i run up on most everyone.. i ride the I class with sbtt. i ruined a brand newish power one front and a BRAND new power race rear. for sure a fun track

·
Registered
710 Posts
Tally is a great teaching/learning track. Lots of grip dry and wet. Line choice is critical to get fast lap times. The fast 600s turn :57s. Top speed is just over 110 for most. Love the place! Tdub

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tally is a great teaching/learning track. Lots of grip dry and wet. Line choice is critical to get fast lap times. The fast 600s turn :57s. Top speed is just over 110 for most. Love the place! Tdub

Accordin' to my cal-cer-lations...that was 1:10 per lap. Looks like a bit of room for improvement. But then again you were "running up on pretty much everyone." You must have been riding "Flat Out". :poke:

Sorry,
you left the door wide open for that one.

·
Registered
718 Posts
i had several 1:06 and 1:07 laps lol... ya im a bit slow.. but im a fat guy lol tis all good
1:06-7 is hardly slow. sure the lap record is sub :58 sec, but how many of us can get within 6 seconds of a lap record anywhere? those times are solid upper I or lower A group times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts