Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know we are doing it once again!
Denny has another thread as far as who is in. Now I wanted to set up a new thread for those who are going only, we need to get the details work out. I mean as far as who is taking who on their trailers or trucks. Also what time should we leave etc please post up your ideas and how we want to work this out. Also we should meet on sunday prior to trackday have lunch and talk about this maybe help each other to set up the bikes etc!

Manny:thrasher:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should be meet at the in and out on roscoe and woodman? After this we can go to a Dennys restaurant or the plant and hang out. What do you guys think? Or let me know if you have other ideas.

·
Registered
219 Posts
That sounds like a good idea manny.

Lets see you take 101 ventura exit kanan rd, make a left, straight all the way following all the bikers make a left with all the bikes and your there. I think?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sup. So we all need to meet Sunday to work out the details for Monday. I was thinking somwhere in Burbank since its a pretty neutral location for everyone. the In N Out in burbank Right off the 5 Fwy is a good spot http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...602&t=k&iwloc=A It has a big parking lot. There is also a Hooters(boobies) across the street but parking might be a biatch. What do you guys think? Morning

·
Registered
606 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.