Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mosport International Raceway-Toronto Ontario (third fastest track in the world):drunk:
Was my 2nd track day ever. Tonnes of fun-thought i would share some pics.

Pics:

Getting Ready (got thier wayyy to early!):

Enjoy!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mosport International Raceway-Toronto Canada (My 2nd Track Day)

Mosport International Raceway-Toronto Ontario (third fastest track in the world):drunk:
Was my 2nd track day ever. Tonnes of fun-thought i would share some pics.

Pics:

Enjoy!:retard:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Looks like a blast.

I can't wait for my first track day; although, I'm pretty content with tearing up the NC twisties.

:cheers:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Take it to the track man..this is the first year my bike has been off the road and track only...well worth it! Roads are to dangerous!

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I couldn't go to that day, no space in red. Are you going to Golo next weekend at Shanny? I don't think I'm riding Mos until Aug with Riders Choice.

BTW, try and get under the concrete there in pics one and two. Careful dragging your knee on the curb there though as its rough as hell.

Great pics

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I couldn't go to that day, no space in red. Are you going to Golo next weekend at Shanny? I don't think I'm riding Mos until Aug with Riders Choice.

BTW, try and get under the concrete there in pics one and two. Careful dragging your knee on the curb there though as its rough as hell.

Great pics
The pic was taken in the morning..the concreat was still cool and i was getting some serious rear wheel slippage on it earlier so i decided to go wide for 2 sessions...plus the slower guys were trying to go inside and reducing thier speeds way to much causeing some serious bunching i found that going wide and delivering a consistant throttle increase througout the turn would help me pass the group! But i went inside and outsidefor the remainder of the day depending on the traffic..trial and error!

No shanny for me soon..next track day is calabogie on june 28th-29th..two day event-should be fun!:+1:

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I need at least one bogie fix this year.

Hmmm..

THE FOLLOWING EVENTS ARE CLOSE TO BEING SOLD OUT IN THE RED GROUP

June 28th, Calabogie - 11 spots left

June 29th, Calabogie - 4 spots left

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I'd love to do Bogie....dammit!

but the drive and hassle of getting into canada (itemizing all of your gear, parts, etc.) kinda turns me off.

that, and I have 5 tracks within 3hrs driving distance. NJMP both tracks, and MMC both tracks, plus Pocono if they have a FUSA date.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I'd love to do Bogie....dammit!

but the drive and hassle of getting into canada (itemizing all of your gear, parts, etc.) kinda turns me off.

that, and I have 5 tracks within 3hrs driving distance. NJMP both tracks, and MMC both tracks, plus Pocono if they have a FUSA date.
Nes, do it man, the surface is still pristine and you know it won't be that way for long...... At least do it once before it turns to shite

Look at the concrete patches all over Mos as a window into Bogie's future. The cages tear it up bad.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do it! Book the 28th-29th will be good times!

And yes get thier before it goes down hill..next thing you know it will look like Shannonville :cursin:

And im 5'9 (av height)-im all torso though so i look taller sitting down ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would have to disagree about that. Bogie doesn't let any high-downforce cars on the track, unlike the Rolex/Grandam/etc. stuff that has run at Mosport. It is a club track that everyone is concerned with keeping as smooth as possible. Now adding more safety for motorcycles is a project that should get some serious consideration. I count 55 motorcycle events between Pro6 and Turn2 this year (I'll be at 10 of them :banger:).

Living in Syracuse and going over the boarder at least once a month, you should not worry about crossing unless you have a record or something to hide. As far as itemizing my sh*t, never done it and never been asked to by either country. If you are in NYC you should really get to Bogie.

Mmmmmmm, Temptation...

Gosh I get a fricking excited looking at Bogie pics!!!

Nes, do it man, the surface is still pristine and you know it won't be that way for long...... At least do it once before it turns to shite

Look at the concrete patches all over Mos as a window into Bogie's future. The cages tear it up bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts