Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Should I make a Jennings GP Track Day Documentary

• Yeah man that would be sick!

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • Eh, sounds ok. I guess I would watch it.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Na, dont waste your time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go to school for film production and it is my passion. I am thinking about doing a little trackday video/documentary on my next visit to jennings on march 21/22. Alot like what this guy does http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DBlrZoeXRM. It will be more aimed at how to prepare for your first trackday aswell as the experience all together. So my question just is should I do it? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sup covert yes only cause I might be in it, cya there man. my first track day too :)
Nice man. well this wont be my first trackday but I want to make something FOR people that are going to their first trackday. Like I have it all planned out, it would be very informative but very entertaining with interviews and on board shots.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Thats a great idea bro! Do it.

ask the Jennings staff for permission, just to be safe.

·
Registered
923 Posts
gooo for it, you are making i think the both things you like it, filming and riding so i think you can made a really good material man, good luck..

rodrigo

·
Registered
110 Posts
Depending on how you do it, it would definitely make a lot of new riders want to go to a track day (like me) while showing them what it would be like.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Someone did something like that before, on sportbikehowto.com. Im sure you could do a much better job!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts