Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on doing a track day or two during the winter. What are the closest tracks to the Canadian border that are in a warm climate? The closer towards the border the better, thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
wish there was one in wisconsin but the last one i could find was 2 days ago and I rly want to do my first this year will be following this thread closely

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
http://www.nyst.com/ Is probably one for you to check into. Haven't gone yet. Might bring my supermoto there or cbr early next spring. For now I'm doing trackdays for dirt cheap at a local supermoto/kart track which is the most fun $35 can ever buy. Running an aprilia sxv 450. I think their rate for going alone is about $250ish and much less and even free sometimes if you bring a bunch of guys. I was invited out there, but it's honestly it's not super close. I'm like MAYBE 3-4 hours TOPS away from the Toronto boarder. I heard it's great though, good bunch of people running it.

Yeah, forgot that this isn't a warm climate though, lol. Well a few years ago it was 55 in dec and jan which isn't bad, I suppose.

·
Registered
228 Posts
There are track days in winter??? :dontknow: I live very far south and the latest any track days I've heard of are in November.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are track days in winter??? :dontknow: I live very far south and the latest any track days I've heard of are in November.

Damn... You mean to tell me that there's nothing open from December - March?
Some of the locals have gone to Jennings in the past, don't mind the drive, I was just hoping for something closer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
228 Posts
Damn... You mean to tell me that there's nothing open from December - March?
Some of the locals have gone to Jennings in the past, don't mind the drive, I was just hoping for something closer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
All I know is that my local track (In Jennings, Oklahoma) is done in November. The track org in Texas ridesmart (where there is arguably no winter) is also done in November according to their website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts