Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone attending this track day at Buttonwillow? I was going to sign up with a guy from work but he lowsided this past weekend and won't be riding for a while to say the least.

I am looking to partner up with an individual or a group. I live in Oxnard and have a truck. I haven't been to a track day since 2007 at Streets of Willow.

Thanks,
Dustin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey man,are you a member of socalsportbikes.org? You may have more luck posting there. Theres a lot of great guys on there, a bunch of group rides, and a lot of track day riders. I mostly lurk here just for reference stuff for my 07 600rr track bike, but I'm more active on that site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No problem, in terms of that track day I don't think in going, I'm going this weekend to chuckwalla, and if that goes well (I don't crash) I'll be at big willow June 18th, then maybe buttonwillow the 16th/17th of July, but that's all a long way out so stuff could change

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem, in terms of that track day I don't think in going, I'm going this weekend to chuckwalla, and if that goes well (I don't crash) I'll be at big willow June 18th, then maybe buttonwillow the 16th/17th of July, but that's all a long way out so stuff could change
Thanks for the tips. I rode with some forum members on the 33 today. We had a blast. Im also now signed up for Big Willow on the 18. See you there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts