Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the email confirmation I got from NESBA for my track day this upcoming weekend I must have a number on the front of my bike or both sides of the tail. I have a passenger seat on the tail so I need to put it on the front. This is all beside the point, I have no idea how to apply a number to the bike... I know the number needs to be between 1 - 100 but does it matter at all? What do I use to make the number? Where can I pick them up QUICKLY?!?! Flame... ON!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
If you sign on and access your profile it will tell you what your number is. You can then make the numbers out of electrical tape or pick up numbers at a bike shop.

·
Registered
158 Posts
hey if you need any help on preparing for your NESBA day, PM or email me. I am in KC and would be happy to help you. I have ridden with NESBA for 2 years and its a great outfit.

as far as your #, get blue painters tape and appy to your front fairing to create a number plate background. then you can get # from a local shop or make them with black tape. remeber to take the fuse out of your headlight or disconnect it and your tail light (tape it up too).

your membership application should result in you getting one of the # you requested assigned to you.

what NESBA day are you doing?

good luck!!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
+1 on what Wolley posted. Bike shops have them and you can also look on ebay and find numbers. Check out factory effex numbers and see if they can ship out to you before the weekend if you don't have a local shop. Call up Nesba and see if the electrical tape will work for numbers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts